Arabic 7 English Version


Idafa(genitiveconstruction)

Adjective
fragment

EquationalSentence

Verb
 tenses

have written examples including every topic that is the milestones of ArabicWatch out the place of shadda carefully.



This article

هذا المقالُ 
This(oneis an article

هذا مقالٌ
This is the article 

هذا هو المقالُ
This is my article

هذا مقالِي
This article of mine

مقالي هذا
This is my professor’s article

هذا مقالُ  أستاذي
This article of my professor

هذا المقالُ  أستاذي
The article of this professor of mine

مقالي أستاذي هذا
This article of this professor of mine

هذا المقالُ  أستاذي

This article of ours 
مقالُنا هذا

The article of those professors of ours
مقالُ  أساتذتِنا  أولئك

That article of these professors of ours
هذا المقالُ  أساتذتنا  هؤلاء
That article belongs to these professors of ours

هذا المقالُ  لِأساتذتنا   هؤلاء
This new useful article

هذا  المقالُ  الجديدُ  المفيدةُ
This is a new useful article

هذا مقالٌ  جديدٌ   مفيدٌ
This is the new useful article

هذا هو  المقالُ  الجديدُ  المفيدُ
This new article is useful

هذا المقالُ  الجديدُ  مفيدٌ
This article is new and useful

هذا المقالُ  جديدٌ   ومفيدٌ
The door of class/a class’door
بابُ صفٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍِِِِِِّ 
The door of the class

بابُ  الصفِّ
His door

بابُه
My class

صفِِِِي
The door ofBüşra/Büşra’s door

بابُ بشرى
The door of my class


بابُ  صفي
The door of the class of a school

بابُ صفِّ ِِمدرسةٍ
The door of the class of the school
(Complex idafa, only the last noun can be definite)
بابُ صفّ ِِ  المدرسةِ
The yellow door of the class

بابُ  الصفّ ِِ  الأصفرُ
The door of yellow class

بابُ صفٍِ  أصفرِ
The door of the yellow class

بابُ  الصفّ ِِ  الأصفرِ
The yellow door of a class

بابُ  صفّ ِ الأصفرُ
The yellow door of a yellow class

بابُ صفّ ِِ  أصفرِِ  الأصفرُ
The yellow door of the yellow class

بابُ الصفّ ِِ  الأصفرِِ  الأصفرُ
The door of the two schools

باب  المدرستين
The two doors of the class

بابا  الصفّ ِِ

ن cancelling
The students of the class

طالبو الصفِّ

ن cancelling
With the students of the class

مع طالبي الصفّ ِِ
A thick book

كتابٌ   سميكٌ
The thick book

الكتابُ  السميكُ
A young girl

طفلةٌ  صغيرةٌ
The young girl

الطفلةُ  الصغيرةُ
Two young girls

طفلتان صغيرتان
The two young girls

الطفلتانِ  الصغيرتانِ
Young girls 

طفلاتٌ  صغيراتٌ
The young girls

الطفلاتُ  الصغيراتُ

The computer is in the library

الحاسبُ في المكتبةِ

There is computer in the library
في المكتبةِ حاسُبٌ

There is a computer in the library
هناك حاسبٌ فيالمكتبةِ

The professor is in the class
يوجد الأستاذُ فيالصفِّ

There is professor is in the class
يوجد في الصفأستاذٌ

Here is professor
يوجد هنا أستاذٌ

I have a book(with me)
عندي كتابٌ 

My mum has bag
عندَ أمي حقيبةٌ
The essay is long 

المقالُ  طويلٌ

يكون  المقالُ  طويلاً
The essay is not long

ليس المقالُ  طويلاً
The essay was long

كان المقالُ  طويلاً
The essay was not long

ما كان  المقالُ  طويلاً

لم يكن  المقالُ  طويلاً
The essay will be long/is long

(س)يكون  المقالُ  طويلاً
The essay will not be long

لا يكون  المقالُ  طويلاً

لن يكونَ  المقالُ  طويلاً
I work/I am working

أعملُ
I do not work/am not working

لا أعملُ
I was working/used to work

كنت أعملُ
I was not working

 ما كنت  أعملُ
I worked

عملتُ

I did not work

ما عملتُ

لم أعملْ

I had worked
قد عملتُ

I had not worked
قد ماعملتُ

I will work/am going to work (in the distant future)
سأعملُ

I will work (in the near future)
سوف  أعملُ

I will not work

لن أعملَ

I will have worked
(س)أكون  قد عملتُ

I will not have worked

لا أكون  قد عملتُ

لن أكونَ  قد عملتُ

I had worked
كنتُ  قد عملتُ

I may/would work
قد أعملُ 
I can workam able to work

أستطيع أن  أعملَ
I have to work

I should work


يجبُ  أن أعملَ

يجبُ علَيَّ  عملٌ

لا بُدَّ  لي مِن العملِ

لا بُدَّ  أن  أعملَ





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder